InfoPath Performance Issue - 2003 SP2
I came across this issue when InfoPath form was taking a lot of time to load during start up; almost 2 mins. I tested for many scenarios and realized that it spends all that time during form validation. After some investigation on Microsoft support sites I found this patch fix from micosoft which did wonders to the performance.
~N~
This hotfix is publically released and supported by Microsoft Support as stated in the article (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/917510/):
A supported hotfix is now available from Microsoft, but it is only intended to correct the problem that is described in this article. Only apply it to systems that are experiencing this specific problem. This hotfix may receive additional testing. Therefore, if you are not severely affected by this problem, we recommend that you wait for the next Microsoft Office 2003 service pack that contains this hotfix.
The actual hotfix can be downloaded at:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyId=677D16DA-B854-48DD-A3D0-B34C9F0F379B

No comments:
Post a Comment